Monday 1 February 2010

BBC Project [ Introduction ]

BBC asked a bunch of us animators here at Norwich to make 30 second shorts to promote their upcoming collaberation with the Britich Museum. Its all about iconic objects throughout history and how they affected society, as well as their history and significance in the world. We could choose any object we wanted, and tell its story.

I've only just started this blog as a sort of online skethbook that gets regularly updated and that can be followed and accessed anywhere. As a result I have already gathered some research material, so I'll sort of be working backwards.
After finally settling on my chosen object for the BBC project, i went about looking into various teddies and stuff. I looked at images and films that feature teddies, and how they were prepresented in them. I'll be posting that stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment